It was a quieter day in the cafe, with 39 customers. They really enjoyed the tasty menu that Nathan and the kitchen team prepared! Here’s what was ordered to eat in or take home for later:
- 17 portions of carrot and lentil soup
- 17 portions of chicken and black bean stew
- 11 portions of sausage casserole and bread
- 10 portions of vegetable curry and rice
- 3 portions of spicy vegetable balls with salad and couscous
- 14 portions of apple tart
- 7 portions of apple cake
- 5 portions of French toast with peach coulis
£96.22 was given in monetary donations and a number of people helped out in the kitchen.
A big thank you to everyone who supported the cafe today! You helped us to #feed bellies not bins!