35 people joined us for dinner before the Grace Petrie gig at All Hallows’ last night. They loved all of the dishes on the menu, as well as the evening layout of the cafe. Here’s what they enjoyed:
- 17 portions of celery and Stilton soup
- 16 portions of mixed bean hotpot
- 16 portions of sweet potato and mushroom risotto
- 22 portions of croissant and chocolate bread and butter pudding
- 13 portions of pumpkin pie
Shamaila Burhan, photographer for The Real Junk Food Project can along. It was lovely to spend time with her and hear about her work. She took some wonderful photos which will be put on display to help the general public understand more about the project.
We recieved £213.38 in donations on the night. Thank you so much to everyone who supported us yesterday! We really value your support which helps us to #feed bellies not bins.