With the beautiful weather today, several customers sat outside to eat. We served 45 people in total. Here’s what they ate or took home for later:
- 26 portions of autumn vegetable soup
- 15 portions of chicken salad
- 11 portions of pulled pork pizza
- 9 portions of vegetable curry
- 10 portions of frittata
- 9 portions of fresh figs and yoghurt
- 15 portions of croissant bread and butter pudding
- 4 portions of fruit salad
We received £63.07 in monetary donations and various people helped out in the kitchen and with the clearing up.
There was a great team volunteering today. They produced some excellent food and worked hard to make sure that all of the jobs were done. Thank you very much to all of you and to everyone else who contributed! You make the cafe the wonderful place that it is.
TRJFP @ All Hallows’ Cafe turns ‘waste’ food into something of ‘worth’ and feeds bellies, not bins!