The first event of the day was a wonderful food donation from a church. Members of the congregation had got married at All Hallows’ many years ago. Then they were reminded of the church again when they saw TRJFP @ All Hallows’ Cafe on Songs of Praise (back in January). Very kindly their church donated all of the food from their harvest festival to the cafe! See below…
- 21 portions of curried courgette soup
- 12 portions of salt and chilli belly pork
- 17 portions of butternut squash and kale stew
- 10 portions of 5 cheese pizza
- 10 portions of banana cake
- 11 portions of natural yoghurt with apricot and orange compote
£30.09 was given in monetary donations. Some other food was donated including milk, apples and pears. 3 or 4 regulars at the cafe did a fantastic job of taking orders, clearing up, washing up and writing the menu.
Thank you so much to everyone who supported us today. You helped us to #feed bellies not bins! 😊
On Thursday mornings there will be a Pay As You Feel breakfast at TRJFP @ All Hallows’ cafe. It will be run by Tamsin from Time Bank and will start around 9.30am.
Then on Friday we will be open as usual from 10am till 4pm.
Have a good week till then!