We had a fabulous team in the kitchen today and the food that they cooked was very much enjoyed by our 25 customers. Here’s what was eaten in the cafe or taken home for later:
- 16 portions of celery and broccoli soup
- 19 portions of meat lasagne
- 7 portions of cauliflower cheese
- 15 portions of mixed fruit Eve’s pudding with custard
- 8 portions of vanilla sponge cake
We recieved £45.58 in monetary donations. A large donation of food was given by St Anne’s, plus a student donated the contents of his kitchen cupboards before he headed home for the summer. In addition to that, one of our regular customers donated a range of food including eggs and sultanas.
Thank you so much to everyone who supported the cafe today!
Have a great weekend!