It was a good day in the cafe yesterday. Despite being cold outside, we had 56 customers who came to the cafe. Here’s what they ordered to eat in or take home for later:
- 35 portions of carrot and ginger soup
- 17 portions of sausage and brown rice
- 4 portions of stuffed mushroom and brown rice
- 11 portions of pasta and pesto topped with cheese
- 17 portions of mystery pasty, roasted veg and gravy
- 3 portions of beetroot and cheese tart
- 1 portion of rice with tofu
- 10 portions of carrot cake
- 13 dark chocolate and beetroot cake
- 24 portions of apple crumble and custard
- 3 portions of strudel
£93.11 was given in monetary donations and a number of people helped out around the cafe. Lots of tins and packets were intercepted from West Leeds Food Bank.
Thank you very much to everyone who supported the cafe yesterday! You helped us to #feed bellies not bins!