It was a quieter day in the cafe today, with 35 customers. Here’s what they ordered to eat in or take away:
- 16 portions of roasted root vegetable soup
- 20 portions of chicken casserole and rice
- 12 portions of chicken nuggets
- 4 portions of meat free schnitzel
- 15 portions of apple crumble
- 12 portions of sticky toffee pudding
- 3 portions of fruit salad
£108.78 was given in monetary donations and a range of people helped out in the kitchen.
A big thank you to everyone who supported the cafe today! You helped us to #feed bellies not bins!
Dont forget that the cafe is now open:
- Monday 10am till 4pm
- Tuesday 10am till 4pm
- Thursday 10am till 4pm
- Friday 30th September – official launch of TRJFP @ All Hallows’ Cafe’s new opening hours! 10am till 4pm
- Friday – Rainbow Bistro – a fine dining experience, 7.30pm till 9.30pm ( book in the cafe or in Facebook)