It’s been a wonderful, busy day in the cafe today. We’ve had Jambo and Nathan catering for Trjfp events and then the usual team cooking for today.
Here’s what our 56 customers ordered to eat in the cafe or take home for later:
- 18 portions of carrot and coriander soup
- 11 portions of parsnip soup
- 22 portions of gluten free chicken pie
- 8 portions of vegetables and gravy
- 10 portions of vegetarian haggis balls with tomato sauce and pasta
- 9 portions of pasta, tomato sauce and cheese
- 5 portions of sprout, potato and bacon rosti
- 1 omelette
- 39 portions of New York style cheesecake
- 15 portions of cinnamon roasted pineapple
£126.72 was given in monetary donations and lots of people helped out in the cafe, kitchen and garden.
A huge thank you to everyone who supported the cafe today! You helped us to #feed bellies not bins!