We had some fabulous cooks in the kitchen yesterday, who cooked up lots of delicious food. Here’s what our 35 customers ordered to eat in the cafe or take away:
- 17 portions of roasted vegetable soup
- 13 portions of vegetarian cottage pie
- 15 portions of cheese risotto
- 7 portions of ratatouille and rice
- 12 portions of vegan chocolate and banana bread
- 15 portions of fruit salad
The food boutique, with is fresh fruit and vegetables, was very popular. More people are starting to do they daily shopping at the cafe on a PAY AS YOU FEEL basis. With our regular deliveries from Trjfp warehouse, we have a lovely selection of food to choose from.
£75.33 was given in monetary donations and a few people helped out in the kitchen and in the garden.
Thank you very much to everyone who supported the cafe yesterday, in whatever way! You helped us to #feed bellies not bins!
Dont forget that the cafe is open again this week:
- Thursday 10am till 4pm
- Friday 10am till 4pm
- Friday – Rainbow Bistro 7.30pm – 9.30pm (booking required through Facebook event, or by notifying cafe staff)