August continues to be fairly quiet and we had about 30 customers today. We served:
- 17 portions of potato and celery soup
- 6 portions of fruit salad
- 17 portions of chicken chasseur and rice
- 10 portions of vegetable pasta bake
- 1 portion of sausage roll, salad and potato wedges
- 8 portions of bread and butter pudding
- 11 portions of cake
- 2 chocolate doughnuts
We received donations of £57.79 on a #PAYF basis as well as several volunteers working in the kitchen and in the garden.
If you ran an amazing project like TRJFP network and you had a day off, what would you do? Well Adam Smith, founder of TRJFP, had a day off and came and visited us for lunch with his son Josh!
Thank you again for all your support and a reminder that from next week we will be open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 10am to 4pm. We will also be revamping our food boutique so that there will be a much bigger range of food available on a PAYF basis. Also, coming soon, we will be having Bistro events on a Friday evening – watch out for the adverts!