Our team worked hard in the kitchen today, cooking up delicious food for today, as well as a few more cupcakes for the Walk of Art tomorrow. Here’s what our 35 customers ordered to eat in or take away:
- 19 portions of potato and cauliflower soup
- 7 portions of tuna and sweetcorn bake
- 6 portions of puff pastry vegetable tart
- 6 portions of vegetable frittata
- 11 portions of lentil and bean wraps
- 2 portions of fish pie
- 1 portion of cheese sandwich
- 1 portion of egg salad
- 10 portions of rocky road
- 10 portions of banoffee mix up
- 4 portions of watermelon
- 1 portion of rhubarb crumble
£79.29 was given in monetary donations and various people worked hard on the kitchen. We recieved some large food interceptions from Makkah Mosque and a food bank, as well as some donations from students. Thank you very much to all of you!
A couple of people who we have not seen for a while, dropped in to the cafe today. It is always great to see old friends and catch up with the things that they have been up to.
A big thank you to everyone who supported the cafe today! You helped us to #feed bellies not bins!