We had a wonderful team in the kitchen this morning. They cooked up lots of tasty dishes, which went down really well with our 35 customers. Here’s what was ordered and eaten in the cafe, or saved for later:
- 16 portions of tomato soup
- 11 portions of vegetable frittata
- 4 portions of tuna and sweetcorn pasta bake
- 6 portions of vegetable quiche
- 15 portions of fish pie
- 2 portions of enchiladas
- 8 portions of banoffee mix up
- 11 portions of rhubarb crumble
- 5 portions of fruit salad
- 4 portions of blackcurrant pie
£89.07 was given in monetary donations and various people worked hard in the kitchen or the garden to pay for their food. A range of food was intercepted including frozen items, salad, chocolate cake and a watermelon.
A huge thank you to everyone who supported the cafe today! You helped us to #feed bellies not bins!
We are open:
- Thursday, 10am till midday
- Friday, 10am till 4pm