It was another great day in the cafe today. Our volunteer team worked really hard to make and then serve the tasty menu. A big thank you to you all!
Here’s what the 30 customers ate in the cafe or took home for later:
- 14 portions of curried vegetable soup
- 7 portions of pasta with mushroom and garlic sauce
- 7 portions of tuna pasta salad
- 10 portions of Mexican chicken salad
- 5 portions of mixed bean stew
- 15 portions of banana smoothie
- 9 portions of scone bread and butter pudding
- 8 portions of rhubarb tart
£42.15 was given in monetary donations and various people helped out in the kitchen. Lots of food was intercepted including lots of tins from Leeds Beckett University students, fresh fruit and vegetables and over 20kg of coleslaw!
A huge thank you to everyone who supported the cafe today in whatever way! You helped us to #feed bellies not bins!
We are open:
- Thursday 10am till midday
- Friday 10am till 4pm