We had a wonderful team in the kitchen today who cooked up some delicious dishes! It was quite quiet in terms of customers, but it was great to catch up with the regulars who came in. Here’s what our 30 customers ate in or took home for later:
- 18 portions of onion bhajis
- 9 portions of roasted root vegetable soup
- 8 portions of bean and vegetable stew
- 5 portions of Spanish omelette
- 14 portions of vegetarian lasagna
- 3 portions of plantain curry
- 10 portions of fresh fruit tart
- 5 portions of bread and butter pudding
- 9 portions of pancakes with various toppings
£65.40 was given in monetary donations and various people helped out in the kitchen. We intercepted some great food today, including fresh rhubarb and over 15kg of belly pork!
A massive thank you to everyone who supported the cafe today! You helped us to #feed bellies not bins!
We are open as usual: – Thursday, 10am till midday and Friday, 10am till 4pm