It was a great day in the cafe today. The kitchen team worked very hard to produce an extensive menu. Then other volunteers helped out with taking orders, serving, washing up and clearing up. They made a wonderful team!
52 customers came into the cafe. Here’s what they ate in the cafe or took home for later:
- 6 portions of mixed vegetable soup
- 12 portions of roasted vegetable quiche
- 8 portions of chicken in red wine sauce
- 6 portions of curried vegetable mix
- 14 portions of Spanish omelette
- 8 portions of macaroni cheese
- 11 portions of bread and butter pudding
- 13 portions of fruit crumble
- 8 portions of fruit salad
£128.09 was given in monetary donations and various people volunteered. We recieved a range of food donations including 15 dozen eggs and lots of fruit and veg.
A massive thank you to everyone who supported the cafe today! You helped us #feed bellies not bins!
This week we are open:
Thursday 10am till midday
- Friday 10am till 4pm