It was a quiet day in the cafe today. We had 27 people for lunch and 9 others who came for a drink and/ or breakfast. One of our customers treated us to bacon and eggs, which we shared with others who were in the cafe at that time.
Here’s what was ordered at lunchtime:
- 14 portions of Yorkshire pudding with vegetables and meat
- 8 portions of vegetable curry and dahl
- 5 portions of lentil bake with tomato sauce
- 5 portions of bread and butter pudding
- 13 portions of pear crumble
£73.07 was given in monetary donations and various people helped out in the kitchen and with the clearing up. A range of food was intercepted including oil, sauces, potatoes and bread.
A big thank you to everyone who supported the cafe today! You helped us to #feed bellies not bins!