Despite the rain we had 45 customers (including outside catering) today. The kitchen team cooked up some tasty dishes which were much appreciated. Here’s what people ordered to eat in or take away:
- 15 portions of mixed vegetable soup
- 19 portions of chicken casserole
- 13 portions of spicy chicken wraps
- 13 portions of cabbage with crispy cheese crumb
- 10 portions of bread and butter pudding surprise
- 18 portions of apple crumble
£83.04 was given in monetary donations and various people helped with the washing up and clearing up. Some food was intercepted from a local charity including bread, fruit and a few vegetables.
We had the privilege of celebrating a birthday in the café. One of our regular customers loved the surprise of candles on his pudding.
A huge thank you to everyone who supported the cafe today! You helped us #feed bellies not bins!
This week we are open:
- Thursday 10am till midday, for breakfast
- Friday 10am till 4pm