On this beautiful spring day we served 38 customers in the cafe. Some just came for some cereal or toast, whilst others just came for pudding, but the majority enjoyed a couple of dishes. These are the meals that were eaten in the cafe or taken away for later:
- 14 portions of cream of carrot soup
- 14 portions of mixed vegetable bake
- 15 portions of fish cakes and salad
- 7 portions of sausages with roasted vegetables
- 20 portions of golden syrup pudding
- 11 portions of rice pudding with cinnamon roasted pineapple
- 2 portions of cinnamon roasted pineapple
A variety of food was intercepted today including custard, cake and fish. £105.09 was given in monetary donations and a number of people helped out in the kitchen.
A massive thank you to everyone who supported the cafe today! You helped us to #feed bellies not bins!
We hope you have a good weekend and look forward to seeing you next week.
We will open as usual – Tuesday 10am till 4pm, Thursday 10am till midday and Friday 10am till 4pm.