The cooks did an amazing job in the kitchen this morning, not only cooking for today, but also for the litter pick at All Hallows’ on Sunday afternoon. Here’s what they made and served to our 63 customers today:
- 36 portions of broccoli and parsnip soup
- 24 portions of Thai green chicken curry + rice
- 19 portions of cabbage with crispy cheese crumb + potato wedges
- 20 portions of cheese and onion quiche + salad
- 11 portions of hot cross bun pudding
- 11 portions of melon
- 20 portions of lime squares + cream
£146.87 was given in monetary donations and various people helped out in the kitchen. Lots of food was intercepted including many trays of hot cross buns and croissants.
A big thank you to everyone who supported the cafe today in whatever way! You helped us to #feed bellies not bins.
Have a great weekend!