We had a great team in the kitchen this evening who did a fabulous job! 44 customers joined us before the gig and then others collected puddings during half time. They included a group of 10 who were celebrating a 21st birthday. We recieved lots of compliments about the food, particularly the cheesecake!
Here’s what people ordered or took home for later:
- 31 portions of organic tomato and basil soup
- 14 portions of Mediterranean chicken with pasta
- 11 portions of lentil bake and pilau rice
- 14 portions of spinach frittata
- 25 portions of wendsleydale and lime cheesecake
- 12 portions of profiteroles with chocolate sauce
- 13 portions of fruit salad
- 4 portions of strawberries with chocolate sauce
- 1 portion of banana sorbet
£364.49 was given in monetary donations, along with 2 Euro coins. Thank you so much to everyone who supported the cafe this evening! We really enjoyed serving you!
You helped us to #feed bellies not bins!