We welcomed 2 volunteers back today, who have been living in France for the last 6 months. It is always lovely when people come back to the project. They, along with the rest of the kitchen team, made some delicious dishes, which our 25 customers thoroughly enjoyed.
Here’s what they ordered to eat in the cafe or take home for later:
- 5 portions of pumpkin soup
- 9 portions of roasted vegetable soup
- 5 portions of pepperoni pizza
- 8 portions of chicken pizza
- 8 portions of squash and kale bake
- 4 portions of vegetable tagine
- 7 portions of apple pie
- 3 portions of bread and butter pudding
- 5 portions of fruit salad
£26.06 was given in monetary donations and a few people helped with the washing up. We intercepted lots of food including cupcakes, apples, bagels, salad and kale.
Thank you very much to everyone who supported us today! You helped us to
#Feed bellies not bins!