With Emma out on a first aid course, the kitchen team did a wonderful job of keeping things running as usual. They cooked up some delicious soup and a tasty stir fry! Then, they coped brilliantly with the 45 customers who came through the doors. Here’s what people ate in the cafe or took home for later:
- 13 portions of celeriac and apple soup
- 15 portions of courgette and cumin soup
- 14 portions of roasted squash risotto
- 16 portions of sausage and vegetable pasta
- 14 portions of sweet and sour vegetables
- 11 portions of golden syrup cake
- 25 portions of pumpkin pie
- 10 portions of mince pie ice cream
£105.24 was given in monetary donations and various people helped out in the kitchen. We also received a large donation of apples.
Thank you so much to everyone who supported us today!
You helped us to #feed bellies not bins!