On this misty day we had 26 customers. They thoroughly enjoyed the delicious menu that the kitchen team cooked up. Here’s what they ate or took home for later:
- 15 portions of celeriac and apple soup
- 4 portions of roasted cauliflower soup
- 12 portions of sausage and vegetable pasta
- 11 portions of roasted squash risotto
- 13 portions of golden syrup cake
- 3 portions of banana sorbet
- 4 portions of fig and peanut butter squares
£59.73 was given in monetary donations and a few people helped with clearing up and washing up.
The kitchen volunteers had a slightly larger challenge than usual this morning… to make 6kg of pumpkin into pumpkin pie (as well as cooking all of the usual meals)! Catherine was the fabulous baker who enabled us to do this. Thank you!
Please come along in Friday to help us eat it all!
A big thank you to everyone who supported the cafe today, in whatever way!
We are open:
Thursday 10.30am – 12pm
Friday 10am – 4pm