fig and peanut butter squares
- 680g peanut butter
- 170g coconut oil
- 60g golden syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 600g dried figs
- 200g almonds (or any type of nut)
- Halve the figs.
- Blend the almonds and figs until they start to stick together.
- Pat this mixture down into an 8 x 6 inch glass dish.
- Blend together the peanut butter, coconut oil, golden syrup and salt and pour it on top of the mixture in the glass dish.
- Freeze it for an hour or until it is hard. Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.