Our 45 customers included some corporate volunteers today (see the previous posts), along with many of our regulars. They all enjoyed the tasty menu that the wonderful kitchen team cooked up! Here’s what they ordered or took home for later:
- 18 portions of courgette and blue cheese soup
- 7 portions of cheese and broccoli quiche
- 27 portions of bean burgers
- 9 portions of nut roast
- 15 portions of apple crumble
- 16 portions of New York cheesecake
- 3 portions of bread and butter pudding
£103.20 was given in monetary donations. Lots of food was also intercepted including lots of bread, salad, fruit, vegetables and sandwiches. A few people helped with the huge pile of washing up and did a fabulous job! It was very much appreciated!
Thank you very much to everyone who supported the cafe today – World Food Day!
Have a good weekend and we look forward to seeing you next week, when we are open:
Tuesday 10am – 4pm
Thursday 10.30am – 12pm AND
Friday 10am – 4pm