Catherine was a huge help in the kitchen today, cooking up lots of tasty vegetables and making a delicious chicken pie! 40 customers came down to enjoy the food. Here’s what they ate or took home for later:
- 11 portions of swede, apple and ginger soup
- 18 portions of vegetarian cottage pie
- 16 portions of chicken pie
- 6 portions of toad in the hole
- 29 portions of pear and chocolate upside down pudding
- 4 portions of fruit salad
Several regulars helped out by taking orders, cleaning up and washing up. We really appreciate any extra help that we are given in this way! Thank you!
We received £82.68 in monetary donations. Some food donations were also given including fruit and salt and pepper.
Thank you to everyone who contributed today in whatever way!
You have helped us to #feed bellies not bins!