The kitchen team did a wonderful job today! One of our most recent volunteers cooked up the soup and crumble, which both received lots of compliments. Here’s what our 35 customers ordered to eat in, or take away:
- 16 portions of swede, apple and ginger soup
- 10 portions of veggie wraps
- 25 portions of minature sausage toad in the hole
- 17 portions of apple and rhubarb crumble
- 4 portions of fresh fruit salad
£54.19 was given in monetary donations and a couple of people helped by writing the menu, clearing up and washing up. We also had a new, regular volunteer who joined us for the first time today.
Thank you very much to everyone who supported us in whatever way!
You helped us to #feed bellies not bins!