Theo was in charge today, and as you can see from the photos, although he looks laid back and relaxed there are times when he is just a blur! About 35 customers visited today and they had the following:
- 18 portions of “Veg of the day” soup (actually any veg we had handy!)
- 24 portions of chicken casserole
- 11 portions of vegetable stew
- 11 portions of melonomous fruit salad (this was based around a melon in case you hadn’t worked it out!)
- 8 portions of raspberry marshmallow crisp
- 12 “absolutely fantastic” cup cakes – we tried to make these last by cutting them in half but they just flew off the plate. Thank you Ollie for the interception!
Thank you everyone for coming, for the £34-69 in donations, for the help in the kitchen and with cleaning up. Your help was much appreciated. A special thanks to Theo and to all the other volunteers.
If you would like to volunteer then do come along on a Tuesday or Thursday, stick your head around the kitchen door and ask for Emma or Paul, or you can email Emma on firstname.lastname@example.org