We had 33 customers on Friday evening. They all thoroughly enjoyed the dining experience, which included finishing touches, such as chocolate mints being served at the end of their meals.
Here’s what was ordered from the pre-gig menu:
- 6 portions of carrot and coriander soup
- 6 portions of roasted pepper and tomato soup
- 18 portions of meat samosas
- 14 portions of chicken chasseur
- 15 portions of mushroom stroganoff
- 1 portion of potato curry
- 14 portions of creme brûlée
- 13 portions of summer fruit pudding
- 1 fruit tartlet
We received £196.94 in donations and had some good conversations explaining to people where the food had come from and what The Real Junk Food Project does. Hopefully it will make them think a little more before they next throw food in the bin.
Thank you so much to Live at All Hallows’ for inviting us to cater yesterday and to everyone who dined in the cafe! It was a privilege to serve you all.